Elephant & Castle
Socially-distanced in-person viewings available.
Routine repairs? Easy. We'll have it sorted within 48 hours.
Designer furniture by BoConcept and Made.com
So many stars, NASA called - view our Trustpilot reviews
1. Anyone who takes the benefit of the Southall 25% off rent offer (the ‘Spring Promotion’) shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. These T&Cs may be updated from time to time.
3. The Spring Promotion of 25% off rent is available, subject to these T&Cs, on 24 months’ tenancy agreements without a break right only.
4. The 25% off rent is made up of (a) a 4 months’ rent free period (months 1 and 2 and month 23 and 24 of the term of the tenancy agreement) and (b) a 10% discount on the headline rent for the remainder of the 24 month term of the tenancy agreement. The headline rent is based on the customer’s desired flat type and its original market rent.
5. The Spring Promotion is only available at UNCLE Southall and is for a limited time only.
6. Anyone wishing to benefit from the Spring Promotion must complete UNCLE’s application form and is subject to UNCLE Southall’s standard referencing criteria. Only successful applicants can benefit from the Spring Promotion. UNCLE Southall reserves the right to refuse the offer to any applicant.
7. The successful applicant must sign a 24 months’ tenancy agreement (with a start date on or before 31st July 2021) for an apartment at UNCLE Southall by the 28th May 2021 and return the signed documents to us by 23:59 on the 28th May 2021.
8. The Spring Promotion only applies to a total of 15 apartments (5 x 1 bedroom / 5 x 2 bedrooms / 5 x 3 bedrooms) and will be made available to the first 15 applicants that successfully pass the UNCLE Southall’s standard referencing criteria.
9. The Spring Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other UNCLE promotions or be replaced by any cash reward offers or alternative offers.
10. By applying for the Spring Promotion, you agree to the collection, retention, usage, and distribution of your personal information in order to process your application and for us to contact you about your application. You also agree to participate in a social media post/other marketing material to further promote the Spring Promotion (the wording of the social media post to be agreed with you in advance insofar as it includes any personal details).
11. The terms and conditions of the Spring Promotion are governed by English law and applicants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any disputes arising from it.